In sync with the changing demands from young parents for a premier institute that will provide a strong foundation with value based education, for their children in kindergarten, New Horizon Vidya Mandir was established in 2012. The entire campus of New Horizon Vidya Mandir is designed to meet and fulfil the needs of young children in the kindergarten age group and is one of the few schools in the city which solely caters only to this age group. We provide a holistic environment with a curriculum that resonates with Indian culture for our children and also makes them self – sufficient and well equipped for the next step in their education.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- Each child is unique.
- Children are strong and capable.
- All Children have potential,curiosity and interest in expanding their learning.
- Children, teachers and parents are considered as an integral part of the education process.
- Children make their thinking visible through many different materials and activities which help them to discover and communicate what they know, understand, feel and imagine.
- All domains of development and learning that are physical, social, emotional and cognitive are related.
- Development proceeds towards greater complexity and self sufficiency.
- Children thrive, having a secure and consistent relationship with a responsive environment and well equipped educators.
- Play helps to develop discipline, language, cognition and social competence.
- To encourage children to explore the different facets of education.
- To inculcate a positive attitude towards self and peers.
- To enhance the emotional, personal, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of each child through play.
- To create opportunities which stimulate the interest and imagination of the child.
- To provide a safe environment in which children feel happy and secure.
- To support the children’s abilities to express themselves in a variety of creative ways.