Best Montessori Schools in Bangalore
The Montessori system which we find in a Montessori Preschool or in a Montessori Primary School or in a Montessori Education
Centre, as they have been variously nomenclature, was developed by Maria Montessori. It is a children oriented educational approach based on the guiding principle of the internal constructional plan in each human being and its associated changes over time; unfurling their hidden creative energies aimed at bringing world peace. Here the learning environment is based on the needs of the children and their holistic development, to make them self-reliant and independent.
Though Montessori Education Centres or Montessori Primary Schools or Montessori Preschools, has been in vogue since 100 years, there is a fundamental criticism that this method downplays social relationships and interactions, while putting heavy emphasis on the learning curve of the children.
However, the best Montessori Schools in Bangalore and elsewhere have been trying minimizing the above flaws by focusing more on the collaborative play, with a peg on the social verticals; as the teacher guides them with age-appropriate activities. The best Montessori Schools in Bangalore operates, hinging on some of the key points mentioned below:
- Space for Movement – a child should be allowed movement while exploring various materials – this gives them an impetus to their learning abilities.
- Choice – when a child is left alone to choose, the feeling develops in them a sense of control of their lives, which improves their learning skills.
- Interest – a child usually learns better when they develop a specific affinity towards a particular subject.
- External rewards – attempting to bribe a child with rewards might spoil their motivation towards learning.
- Learning from peers – in a collaborative environment, a child tends to pick up things at a faster pace, with older ones guiding the toddlers.
- Learning in proper context – instead of learning from books following some general practices, a child learns better when they come across real-life issues.
- Best possible Interactions between a teacher and a child – an educator should know how to deal with a particular child and come up with an optimal outcome.
A parent, therefore, has to take the utmost care to find out the best Montessori School in their locality instead of putting them in any Montessori Education Centre or Montessori Primary School or Montessori Preschool.